[Ravensfort] (no subject)

Piroska Simon simon_piroska at hotmail.com
Wed Mar 20 10:33:33 PST 2002

Greetings gentle folk of Raven's Fort

This is the week of the business meeting and also submission deadline for
the April Quoth.

Due to a night Staff Development session for HHS on Thursday (4-8pm), I will
not be able to attend the meeting.  My deputy will not either (due to a
doctor's appt). Therefore, please email your submission to me at
simon_piroska at hotmail.com and I will happily put it in the Quoth.
Officers...please remember to submit something about your office, or what
your office is sponsoring at "Day in the Court...", etc.

Anyone who would like to submit anything, I will be more than happy to
accept it through the weekend.

I apologize for the short notice.  mea culpa, mea culpa.

I remain...burning the midnight oil,

Piroska