[Ravensfort] Additional MMS Idea -- Combat Archery

Terri C. Busa busa at texed.net
Mon Mar 25 15:47:32 PST 2002

If there are any combat archers who would like to demonstrate their skills at the Montgomery Middle School demo  (May 24, 2002).

Our gym is large enough to be able to set up targets at one end--well away from where students are seated.

Please let me know if you are willing and able to participate.

In Service,
Isobail inghean Gilla Chriosd
(Terri Busa)
busa at texed.net
(936) 597-7612 before 9 pm

--
[ Notebook.jpg of type image/jpeg deleted ]