[Ravensfort] Re;Greetings from Exile

Charles Anderson kmac1314 at yahoo.com
Wed May 1 06:42:55 PDT 2002

  Don Henri, lst off congratulations on your White
Scarf, i was wondering if you would remember me from
the Old Days, I'm Kegan a "somewhat permanent fixture"
in Raven's Fort until I moved to Colorado in 1990. My
family and i now live in Pensacola FL where I have
been a Security Guard for the last 4 years. I don't
remember if you got your Scarf right after i left or
when I do remember seeing you fight many times at the
Gazebo or at events, its always goood to hear from Old
Guard Forters. Sorry to hear about your back problems,
my Lady Wife has the same backproblems antagonized by
Rheumatoid arthritis.  I hope you are able to return
to fighting when you can. I myself am just beginning
to return from a 5 year retirement from fighting
heavy, my last melee was Estrella in 1996.  I caught
the "fightin fever" at Gulf Wars in 1999 and have been
slowly getting evrything back in shape .  I also have
begun to fight rapier again just as i did in the Fort
several times.  Again its good to hear from you take
care, we may see one at Gulf wars or perhaps Estrella.

Respectfully, Lord Alexander "Kegan" MAcAonghais
Shire of Arenal, K. Meridies