[Ravensfort] Newcomers....

Ragan The Horned God theragan at hotmail.com
Thu May 2 23:28:53 PDT 2002

[ Converted text/html to text/plain ]

so VERY true first impressions are often crucial when your trying to get
people to hang out on the woods with weirdos for the FIRST time...

especially when take time out from their weekly D&D game night to "just run
out and see"

for a couple of hours....   calvin was bringing his wife out to site to "see"
the SCA .

not to "ATTEND" an event   she didn't have the time ,

now she dosen't like the SCA ..

cause of what she saw,                    SOME may say that's HER problem...

I think NOT....

ground rules...    traditional  issues brought up by steriotypical obnoxious
archtypes of SCAers ?

if four people pee in your firepit should we all whip out our..... well you
get the idea

it wasn't right..

it was not right for people to tell roy about his obviously costume leather
armour

"you'd get yer ASS kicked if you wear THAT on the LIST field BUDDY!"

that's just RUDE !

some folks  are just TOO rude.. not just to people whom they have grudges
with..

but people who have just popped their heads in to take a look...

So Mote it be,
safe journeys
VOX RAGANUS
THE HORNED GOD