[Ravensfort] Fwd: Re: Enough...

Ragan The Horned God theragan at hotmail.com
Tue May 7 11:02:52 PDT 2002

[ Converted text/html to text/plain ]

if more spoke of thus in PUBLIC.

less who know me not, would hear Timo's words as true....
in private
So Mote it be,
safe journeys
VOX RAGANUS
THE HORNED GOD
KING OF THE FIREMONKEYS
>From: "Mary R"
>To: theragan at hotmail.com
>Subject: Re: Enough...
>Date: Tue, 07 May 2002 17:04:09 +0000

Send and receive Hotmail on your mobile device: Click Here[1]

===References:===
  1. http://g.msn.com/1HM105401/45

From: "Mary R" <rufus67 at hotmail.com>
To: theragan at hotmail.com
Subject: Re: Enough...
Date: Tue, 07 May 2002 17:04:09 +0000

[ Converted text/html to text/plain ]

Ragan~

You should knwo that I do not agree with what Timo said and that I did reply
to the post, but that this one is coming to you private! LOL

We love you even with all your quirks!  Hell, I think some of them are
endearing.
Anyway..just thought you'd like to know that NOT everyone feels like you are
the only problem, the problem, or what this Barony is COMPLETELY known for.
Heck, you keep things interesting.  Sometimes a bit LOUD, teehee, but
interesting.

~Mary of Axefoot
is this in my e mail because it went to the list? if so...
thank you lady Clarissima ( i suppose you DID warn him after all *sorry*)
i would like to ask populace .... how many agree with him?
.... how many not?