[Ravensfort] goodbye

Ragan The Horned God theragan at hotmail.com
Fri May 10 12:01:53 PDT 2002

[ Converted text/html to text/plain ]

well i'll post this so i can have a last say before i'm kicked off...

it seems that it's ok to be an ass if people aren't in garb.

and it's ok to slander people and lie your asses off.

and if they don't like it they can't say anythihng back that might be taken as
insulting or be kicked off the list...

and it's ok to POST SHIT for other people that is insulting and slanderous....

untill enough WARNINGS are handed out to kick you off

but i've yet to see a word of truth here about ME....

save from some notable supporters.. (whom i thank)

Timo has made a total mockery of his knighthood....   he sounds like the
jockstrap he is.

pity he had to use his wifes e mail to do it  (does he not have his own?) so
he could accrue his own warnings

Leo blasted me in private and started the whole "NO ONE in CLAN gives a shit
and YOUR NOT WELCOME" ball rolling... and now BUSA (whom i USED to respect
till now) has allowed HUNERICK  who was the original DICKWEED in the soup...
to post his insults and insinuated LIES about me ( i'm supposedly a thief and
a coward )

so i'm through trying to play by the rules here screw it!

fuck THEM!!

i'll walk where i want when i want as mother fucking LOUDLY as i want...

and if anyones got a problem with it i'll cut them down....

PERIOD! END OF MOTHER FUCKING STORY!

i've had enough trying to do what i'm supposed to do...

i quit trying.......

i'm fucked if i act wrong... i'm fucked if i try to act right...

so i'll do what i WANT TO NOW!!!!!!!!!

let there be WAR THEN!!

and it's on the heads of those who should have stopped it in the first
place....

ALL I'VE HEARD IS A BUCH OF "I WAS TREATED SHITTY WHEN I FIRST JOINED TOO"
CRAP LIKE THAT  MAKES IT OK??!!!!
WHAT THE FUCK IS THIS A FRAT WHERE WE HAVE TO TAKE A BUCH OF CRAP TO BE DEEMED
WORTHY????
FUCK
THAT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

the ranks of our amptgard chapter can always use more people...their all nice
folks

and i think if you don't heavy fight what the fuck!

as for hunericks shit....

if i see him i'm gonna show him who i am....         a veteran of the united
states army, and four years of building security with TDC.... i never FOUGHT
in the SCA BECAUSE I DON'T PLAY AT VIOLENCE! i DON'T PRETEND TO BE A WARRIOR I
WAS ONE ONCE
 AND I WANTED TO QUIT BEING ONE  AND DO OTHER THINGS WITH MY LIFE!!!

I LIVE ACROSS FROM THE CATHOLIC CHURCH COME ON BY AND DISSCUSS "COWARDACE"
WITH ME ANY TIME !

So Mote it be,
safe journeys
VOX RAGANUS
THE HORNED GOD
KING OF THE FIREMONKEYS

MSN Photos is the easiest way to share and print your photos: Click Here[1]