[Ravensfort] Joy's Baby Shower Reminder

Terri C. Busa busa at texed.net
Fri May 10 09:20:27 PDT 2002

Just a reminder for everyone to RSVP to me if you are attending Joy's babyshower on Sunday, June 2nd at 2 pm.

Directions will be emailed shortly.

Some have asked for a shipping address if unable to attend--please feel free to have things mailed to me:

Terri Busa
20361 Willow Lane
Montgomery,  TX 77356

I just ask that you email me of you intent to do this and I will email back when the package is received.

Also since my home email is bouncing for some unknown reason--you may use tbusa at misd.org (my school account) I am able to access it at home during the evening and weekends.

Counting the days til school's out (14)--

Terri Busa

---
[ Notebook.jpg of type image/jpeg deleted ]