[Ravensfort] Parking at MMS

Terri C. Busa busa at texed.net
Thu May 23 14:50:09 PDT 2002

Attention one and all attending the Montgomery Middle School Demo tomorrow.

Due to the placement of a dunking booth our parking area has been moved (slightly).  Please park under the trees by the gym (shade :-)) or on the "car rider" road (it is not being used on Friday), pulling up all the way to the orange cones.

Please feel free to call me if you need anything prior to coming to campus.  My cell phone will be on from about 7 am --(936)524-1900. Also the school number is (936) 597-7070

See you in the morning.

Isobail inghean Gilla Chriosd

---
[ Notebook.jpg of type image/jpeg deleted ]