[Ravensfort] Ravensfort Playground Auction

Isobail inghean Gilla Chriosd isobail at ev1.net
Wed May 29 17:52:21 PDT 2002

Greetings unto the list--

Now that school is about out (Friday is that magical day) and Joy’s baby shower has been postponed.  I can move onto the next major project on my list (besides cleaning my house and office—but that will probably never get finished :-) -- The children’s playground for Ravensfort.

Our next fundraiser will be a silent auction (think e-bay) conducted through our baronial web site and my email account (its new and I hope it acts better than the last one).

I will be accepting donations for this auction until June 14.  This gives you 2 weeks to find items you wish to donate.  If you have something you wish to donate please email me at ravensfortauction at ev1.net (this email account has been set up specifically for this fundraiser) the following information:

  1.. Item Name
  2.. SHORT Description
  3.. Suggested Opening Bid
  4.. JPEG picture of item (if possible)
  5.. Name of Donor (if you do not want this listed in the auction let me know—I need it to keep track of the items)

The auction will be open for bidding for 2 weeks.  I will post the start and end dates as soon as I receive all item information.

In service I remain—

Isobail inghean Gilla Chriosd

---

[ Notebook.jpg of type image/jpeg deleted ]