[Ravensfort] Enough...

Ragan The Horned God theragan at hotmail.com
Sun May 5 14:23:00 PDT 2002

[ Converted text/html to text/plain ]

thanks joy that was nice... it more than salves the burn of timo's silly
lashings..

and yours is a voice not alone but in unheard chorus...

*smile*   i say fill the rifts with newbees ! and let the stinkers find there
eventual solitude in a crowd of happy people eh?
>From: "Joy Midkiff"
>To: ravensfort at ansteorra.org
>Subject: Re: [Ravensfort] Enough...
>Date: Fri, 03 May 2002 15:54:42 +0000
>

>It WOULD be nice to pretend that ragan was our only problem, indead
>the
>sca's ONLY problem when it comes to keeping newcomers but in truth,
>he is
>not. The first two years of being in the sca seems to ALWAYS draw
>the
>(&%$^%$*&&%&^)s. Its good to point out the phanomonon that there
>are and
>will always be people who attack newbies for bad/no garb, etc. Its
>WRONG,
>but until people grow up it'll always be that way. And i must say,
>though
>im SURE he HAS scared many a person, and although i dont think ragan
>will
>ever act like we would like him too, Ragan was one of the FEW people
>who was
>ALWAYS nice to me when I was a newbie. He was one of the people who
>got me
>to stay in the sca until i could find my own footing, and there were
>ALOT of
>MEAN people in ravens fort and outside of ravens fort who tried run
>me off.
>Instead of spawning MORE childish bickering, I would LIKE to think
>that this
>being pointed out would cause us to examine how WE personally veiw
>and treat
>newbies, and what WE could do to help our barony more newbie
>frendly. Our
>baron and baroness is determined that we grow in size during their
>reign.
>Lets see what WE can do to help in their efforts to attract and KEEP
>anyone
>who may be interested in joining us. After all, although some of us
>may
>have a HARD time remembering it, WE were all once newbies too.
>
>in service,
>
>-joy midkiff
>simon orom

Chat with friends online, try MSN Messenger: Click Here[1]