[Ravensfort] Its a Baby Shower

Terri C. Busa busa at texed.net
Sun May 5 16:17:25 PDT 2002

Olivia and anyone else who would like to do this also--

Send it to me and I will be sure to get it to the shower.

Terri Busa
20361 Willow Lane
Montgomery, TX 77356

I only ask that you also email me of you intentions to do this and I will
email back when the package(s) arrive.

In Service I remain--
Isobail inghean Gilla Chriosd
(Terri Busa)