[Ravensfort] Playground update

Terri C. Busa busa at texed.net
Sun May 5 16:38:12 PDT 2002

 Sorry it came through really weird the last time hope this time it looks
better.  I originally wrote this as a word file--if you want the original
email me and I will send it to you. :-)

Isobail

Greetings to the Populace of Ravensfort—

At our recent Day at the Court of Khan event we raised $81 toward the new
children’s play area.

Thanks again to those who helped me staff the donation table –without you I
would have had to close the table when additional duties called me away.

Our next fundraising project will be a silent auction of items donated from
the populace (both SCA and non-SCA items will be welcome).  As soon as I
have the items/information/pictures collected a list will be posted on our
website at www.ravensfort.org

I hope to have all of this ready to go by the first week of June (school
will be out by then and I will have a bit more time YEA!!).

If you have items (SCA and non-SCA related are both welcome) you would like
to donate (or would like to make a $$$ donation) please contact me at
busa at texed.net So check around and see what you have that you would like to
donate.

Item                   Needed                   Price                   Tax
(8.25%)                   Total Price

Swing-N-Slide Parts

Competitor Kit                   1                        $138.00
$11.39                        $149.39

Cool Wave Slide                   1                        $77.44
$6.39                        $83.83

Merry- Go-Round                   1                        $121.00
$9.98                        $130.98

Lumber

2" x 4" x 8'                   3                        $3.29
$0.81                        $10.68

2" x 4" x 10'                   3                        $4.35
$1.08                        $14.13

2" x 4" x 12'                   3                        $4.49
$1.11                        $14.58

2" x 4" x 16'                   1                        $6.97
$0.58                        $7.55

5/4" x 6" x 8"                   3                        $4.69
$1.16                        $15.23

5/4" x 6" x 10"                   2                        $5.62
$0.93                        $12.17

2" x 6" x 8'                   1                        $5.38
$0.44                        $5.82

2" x 6" x 10'                   7                        $6.49
$3.75                        $49.18

2" x 6" x 12'                   2                        $7.59
$1.25                        $16.43

4" x 4" x 8'                   7                        $4.99
$2.88                        $37.81

4" x 6" x 12'                   1                        $14.85
$1.23                        $16.08

Nails

8D gal nails                   2                        $1.97
$0.33                        $4.27                        SPONSORED

10D gal nails                   2                        $1.78
$0.29                        $3.85                        SPONSORED

16D gal nails                   6                        $1.97
$0.98                        $12.80                        SPONSORED

Total Project Price
$584.77

Donations to
     -$101.00

Amount Still Needed
$483.77

Also just a reminder please make checks out to me (Terri Busa) we are only
using donations for this project (no baronial funds at all) and cannot use
the baronial account for depositing checks.

Please feel free to contact me privately if you have any questions.

In Service I remain—

Isobail inghean Gilla Chriosd

(Terri Busa)

---