[Ravensfort] Sbandieratori (flag throwing)

Ragan The Horned God theragan at hotmail.com
Tue May 7 09:45:46 PDT 2002

[ Converted text/html to text/plain ]

hey this looks cool!   may i suggest contacting aleric and his group ! they do
fire breathing and spinning and this would seem to be something they would
want to learn...

it'd go well together (as long as the flags aren't flammable *smile*)

no really i think they'd like it.
So Mote it be,
safe journeys
VOX RAGANUS