[Ravensfort] RE: Sbandieratori

jacinth jacinth at mail.ev1.net
Tue May 7 11:27:24 PDT 2002

Hi,

I found a site that has music for Sbandieratori!!  It's at a school for it...
Sheet music, too...

Here's the link (passed through Google's translator):
<http://translate.google.com/translate?hl=en&sl=it&u=http://www.vivoscuola.it/us/bnlmrc781/>

I was a bit bothered that there only seemed to be pictures of GUYS
doing this, as well as the costumes are all male, however I found one
site that had pictures from a Palio where they had girls, too (translated):
<http://translate.google.com/translate?hl=en&sl=it&u=http://www.atasti.it/palio/sband.htm>

I found a bunch of other good links, and I will make a page for them
eventually, but if you are really interested I'll post them later after I have
had a chance to sort through them.

We are going to need a lot of people to do this right... some troupes have
a minimum of 20 members.  Also, I noticed that a number of troupes are
Sbandieratori e Musici... do we rent out musicians for this, too?

-Jacinth-