[Ravensfort] RE: Sbandieratori

Olivia G. Rodrigues ladyoliviar at lycos.com
Tue May 7 14:44:40 PDT 2002

The Goode Lady Jacinth said:
"We are going to need a lot of people to do this right... some troupes have a minimum of 20 members.  Also, I noticed that a number of troupes are
Sbandieratori e Musici... do we rent out musicians for this, too?"

My 2 pence worth:
I doubt (but hope! c'mon teens!  "You kin doo eet!")we could get enough people to be 'flag wavers' let alone enough to also have musicians...then there is the time issue of learning the music.

Okay, I'm going out on a limb here *grabbing armor to cover my as...uh, head* but...why couldn't we, until we get enough musicians (if ever?) use a 'Bard-in-a-box' with the 'appropriate' music?

Olivia

---
Carpe Diem Ex Illo Vitae Opprime!