[Ravensfort] Recipes

Kezia (Barbara Gilbert) kezia at pbgilbert.net
Sat May 11 08:44:00 PDT 2002

That could be a good idea. There are a couple of cookbooks on the mundane market complied of ancient recipes, and they seem to sale. How would you print it ? What would it cost ? How many recipes can we get? Would the cost go toward the kitchen fund or the children's play set. or something else ? Think about this folks, what say you ?