[Ravensfort] Heavy Fighting in Ravensfort

Ramsay ramsay at somethoughts.org
Sun May 12 20:13:54 PDT 2002

I have been inactive for many years and would like to get back into fighting.  My armor is in pretty bad shape: many repairs are needed and perhaps some new items will be required. Do we still have an armorer's guild?  If not, are there any good armorers in the area?   When I stripped down my old swords, I found that they were all broken.  Is there a good source for rattan around or does the group ever do large orders?  How many active fighters do we have in the barony?  Are there any fighter practices other than on Sundays at the Gazebo?

Thanks,

Angus