[Ravensfort] Lost an item at Court of the Khan

Kelly Rhodes corsair at concentric.net
Tue May 14 22:29:33 PDT 2002

Dear Ravensfolk,

I write you in hopes that someone found an item I (quite stupidly) left
behind at the recent Court of the Great Khan (I had a fine time, too, thank
you all very much). It's a practice spear, bought at that very event from
the gentles who were merchanting over at the knife/axe/spear setup. The
blade was black, as I recall. It was in a long cardboard tube.

So sorry to bother you all, but if anyone has found this item, I would be
very happy to get it back.

Thank you,
Evelun Lambert

Kelly Rhodes
'We who fly do so for the love of flying. We are alive in the
air with this miracle that lies in our hands and beneath our feet.'
             -Cecil Lewis, WWI ace