[Ravensfort] shopping expedition

Kezia (Barbara Gilbert) kezia at pbgilbert.net
Wed May 15 22:26:51 PDT 2002

This will be a great day trip! I thought I had heard several people speak
about going. This is not a trip just to buy, but more of a grand
adventure...a learning experience....a time with friends. I will go and I
know Niklas will also. We are morning people so an early start would be fine
with us.

Would someone else please reply, if you want to go.

HE Kezia