[Ravensfort] Playground Auction Update?

Olivia G. Rodrigues ladyoliviar at lycos.com
Sat May 18 22:28:34 PDT 2002

Hiya...

Isobail, I know you're busy with the end of school and prepping for Joy's Baby Shower but, I was just wondering, where are we at on donations for the auction?

I was also thinking (uh oh...she's THINKING!) that if we raise MORE (it could happen, right?) than we need for the playscape, do we have other projects we can put the funds towards?  How about a couple of small picnic tables for the children?  Or...a sand pit that we can cover/seal when not in use...or...craft supplies in sealable storage tubs...or...or...any other ideas?

Olivia
---
Carpe Diem Ex Illo Vitae Opprime!