[Ravensfort] The MMS demo is this Friday

Terri C. Busa busa at texed.net
Mon May 20 18:28:29 PDT 2002

Greetings one and all--

Here is the updated list of those attending the Montgomery Middle School demo on Friday-  If you are not listed and would still like to attend. Please let me know (for the lunch count).

Directions are included at the bottom of this message, if you would like a map please email me and I will send it to you.

Also if I do not have your SCA name and/or title correct please forgive me and send a correction.  I'm trying to get a corrected list to use with my students.

Lord Balda
Lord Edric
Lord Magnus von Lubeck
Lord Bohin
Lord Plachoya
HL Dolfin of Cork
Lady Constance of the Shadowlands
Lady Serin
m'lady Simon Orom
m'lady Alywin
HE Kezia
Mary of Axfoot
Lady Ysmeine
Lady Anne de Brueirre
Lady Alia MacDhaibhidh
Signy Gandalvsdottir
Lady Charity
Lady Lisabetta
Lady Natasha
m'lady Evelune
Lord Trian

I look forward to seeing everyone there--please remember to bring a mug (water will be provided) and a chair (I'm not sure how many will be available in the gym).

In Service I remain--

Isobail inghean Gilla Chriosd
(Terri Busa)

---
[ Notebook.jpg of type image/jpeg deleted ]