[Ravensfort] generic's funeral/memorial service-repost

Lochlann . giervald at hotmail.com
Wed May 22 10:55:58 PDT 2002

[ Converted text/html to text/plain ]
   I apologize for taking so long to post this but everything has been
extremely hectic. The funeral service for Nathan Bohls/Generic Nordman will
take place on Saturday, June the 1st, at the Ravensfort event site beginning
at 4:00 pm. Bring something to sit on. This will be an Asatru funeral service
as that is the religion that Nate followed.
    By necessity this will be a potluck affair....I'll provide hotdogs and
buns. Anything else that anybody wants/needs will have to be brought. Come out
and celebrate Nate's life and cry over his death with us.
                       -In service to the dream,
                                                    Lady Isabeau de Merricouer
                                                     mka Rachel Luce

Chat with friends online, try MSN Messenger: Click Here[1]