[Ravensfort] Trigger vs Linen

David Whitford Horoun at swbell.net
Wed May 29 12:53:20 PDT 2002

Linen or even linen cotton blends-They breath so much better. Trigger is
synthetic and as such does not breath. There are some online sources
that are cheaper-Hi-Fashion will prob be the most expensive. Jo-Anns
does have a new stock of linen cotton blends(at least the one I went
to). Oh and for fighter types-straight linen doesnt hold onto to fighter
smells as much as other fabrics-Once done fighting-hang it up and let it
dry and if your experience is the same as mine it will be usuabe for
another day of fighting (iesunday melee practice or whatever) without
violating the Geneva convention.
 Robert