[Ravensfort] MMS Renaissance Fair Thank Yous

Terri C. Busa busa at texed.net
Wed May 29 14:39:25 PDT 2002

I would like to personally thank everyone that helped out at Montgomery
Middle School’s annual Renaissance festival.  Even with continual schedule
changes everything went smoothly and this year we expanded and were in two
different locations of the school.

In the gym our chivalric fighters (Lord Bohin, Lord Trian, Lord Magnus, Lord
Balda, and Lord Edric) were assisted by Lord Plachoya and his showcase of
combat archery.  Boy did the kids enjoy his using fully armored fighters as
targets J M’Lady Alia, Lady Constance, lady Anne, Lady Serin, and M’Lord
Greg also helped by crowd marshaling, fighter support and adding to the
atmosphere (Alia had a wonderful display of dresses and was at one time
explaining her tapestry work to our Superintendent of Schools).

Meanwhile in the band hall lady Charity played some great recorder music and
assisted HL Signy in teaching some of the students a dance (sorry I don’t
remember the name).  In addition M’Lady Ysmeine discussed period games and
HE Kezia did a wonderful bardic piece while the students were practicing the
games.

In addition I would like to thank HE Niklas & Kezia, HE Brian, Lord Magnus,
and Lord Balda for loaning me banners, shields, and/or tabards to use with
my classes.  The students’ work was displayed in the hall and received many
complements.

I would also like to thank James for loaning me the small siege engines he
built (I will return them to you at populace).  My students were very
impressed.

Could the following people please contact me privately with a snail mail
address.  My students have made thank-you cards that I need to pass along,
for the others not listed I will bring to the Ravensfort Populace in June.

M’Lady Alia
Lord Edric & Lady Constance
Lord Plachoya
M’Lady Ysmeine
Lady Charity
Lady Anne
Lord Bohin & Lady Serin
Lord Trian
M’Lord Greg
HL Signy

Thank you again for making this year’s Renaissance Festival a success.

In Service I remain—

Isobail inghean Gilla Chriosd

---