[Ravensfort] Nate/Generic's Wake

Lochlann . giervald at hotmail.com
Fri May 31 17:56:54 PDT 2002

[ Converted text/html to text/plain ]
Could somebody please foreward this to the Ansteorran list.

Just one last note before the wake.
1) It is okay to wear whatever you want,(garb etc.) just as long as you wear
something.  Remember that there will be children present and as much as Nate
would have liked to see a bunch of people running around nekkid in his honor,
we don't want to emotionally scar any more kids than we have to.
2) Bring (if you have it) something to eat with/off of, ie. feast gear.
3) If you are worried about driving home after a long day, bring a tent.  Kief
said we can camp out on site.  Remember, however, that there won't be any
porta-potties, so ....
4) Although this is a non-SCA event, all the usual rules will be enforced.  So
behave yourself.
5) NO MELODRAMA!  Our lives have been hectic and stressful enough and Nate's
parents have inflicted too much silly childish crap on Rachel already.  (Do
not provoke the Rachel, I don't want to have to put up with the frothing at
the mouth and LOUD exclamations about hunting down the offending parties and
doing nasty wicked things to them, with big pointy teeth)
6) If you plan on bringing drinks (I'm bringing mead myself) see #s 3-5.
7) I can't think of any thing else, but I really wanted to have at least seven
items on my list.
8) If you have any questions call me at (936) 436-0205
         if I don't pick up after three rings, wait five minutes and try
again, I can never seem to get to the phone before that (@%$#$# voice mail
picks up.  If you are long distance I won't be able to call you back, (phone
people sez "You no givvi de money you no getti the long distance")
9) Oops, almost forgot, it starts at 4ish. at the Stones of Raven's Fort.
Wherever the cars are, that's where we'll be.

If I have offended anybody with anything I said in this post I have only this
                                 ......THHHHHBBBBBTTTTTT!!!!

      Lochlann McGruer
     (Dusty)
     (Tuffy the Buck)
     (voted most likely to get his butt chewed over something silly)
     (and probably will)

           and remember, a clear conscience is a good sigh of a bad memory.

Chat with friends online, try MSN Messenger: Click Here[1]