[Ravensfort] Eggs go good with cheese ! ! !

Beth Atchley bethatchley at excite.com
Wed May 1 18:57:24 PDT 2002

 I know your knee is hurting and that pain can make time seem to pass more slowly, but last time I checked 3 days did not come anywhere close to equaling 1000 years. Unless you have some kind of time machine we don't know about.Beth Atchley
--- On Wed 05/01, Brian du Val <cobalt60 at lcc.net> wrote:I have 18 thousand year old eggs to go with the cheese! The were madeTuesday and will be ready Thursday evening.Ginger, Cinnamon, Soy and Tea were in the recipe. No Garlic, Onions orMushrooms. :o) Yoshi left the recipe with other things.Brian:o)_______________________________________________Ravensfort mailing listRavensfort at ansteorra.orghttp://www.ansteorra.org/mailman/listinfo/ravensfort