[Ravensfort] Enough...

Ragan The Horned God theragan at hotmail.com
Sun May 5 13:52:57 PDT 2002

[ Converted text/html to text/plain ]

So Mote it be,
safe journeys
VOX RAGANUS
THE HORNED GOD
KING OF THE FIREMONKEYS
>From: Denni Lozos
>To: ravensfort at ansteorra.org
>Subject: [Ravensfort] Enough...
>Date: Fri, 3 May 2002 06:22:46 -0700 (PDT)
>

>Greetings all,
>
>Regan muttered things like....
>
> > first impressions are often crucial when your
> > trying to get
> > people to hang out on the woods with weirdos for the FIRST
> > time...
>
> > steriotypical obnoxious
> > archtypes of SCAers ?
> > that's just RUDE !
> >
> > some folks are just TOO rude..
>

>....Ironic isn't it?
>
>*EDIT* ok, i just edited out a multi page diatribe about Ragan,
>Newbies, Censorship et al...... I'll keep it short.
>
>Suffice it to say that I'll bet you dollars to dimes that Ragan
>has scared of more newbies that everyone else around Ravensfort
>combined over the past 6 years I've been playing SCA.
>
>I hate to break it to y'all down there, but one of the ways
>Ravensfort is best known throughout the Kingdom is because of
>"That loud weirdo with the cow-pelvis head". Truth hurts.

actually i'm SO flattered my head hurts ...        REALLY ? known throughout
the kingdom eh?

and to think he prolly hasn't even seen the movie .....

hurts?

no   but does it hurt your eyes to be so short sighted?

you LIKE wrestling i'll bet huh?
>Enough is enough. Ragan is no longer welcome in Cadhla camp.
>Period. I don't ever care to exchange words with him again.

well that's two votes i've seen so far...

to BAR me from clan camp...  for being pissed at Huneriks bad manners...

again , clearer: uh did I mention HIS  PARENTS not being in GARB?   uh NO!

his bad manners at the event... NOT MINE

           uh guy's your "camp" just finally got me to actually

ENTER again.... but then as far as that goes

I'll WALK where i PLEASE ... ANYWHERE IN THIS BARONY , SITE
OR OTHERWISE

remember that Lozos           ALLWAYS    you ain't gotta welcome nobody...

just keep a civil tongue....

which IF you've read my post is what your clansman couldn't do

and it seems your defending his dishonorable conduct  to me

you and leo BOTH.

hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm?

> I would also suggest that this is the best course of action for
>Ravenfort in dealing with him.

>see ya,

sure.                anytime.