[Ravensfort] MMS Ren-Faire Reminder and New Ideas

Watson Jeffrey J edric at edricsrose.com
Sun May 5 18:46:38 PDT 2002

It is confirmed that my lady and myself are coming. She is going to be acting
as my squire, but that won't be a large time commitment. She will probably be
taking some pictures with the digital and regular cameras. If you have need
of her for anything such as helping with crowd marshalling or water bearing
she would be more than happy to help out.

I have a banner and a pole I can put up but I have no portable hole. I don't
know how much space will be available, but I have a "new" used pavillion we
can bring and set up, I could hang the banner on it that case. I don't think
I will be able to find anyone else that can come on a Friday from here, but I
will check and see.

Does Balda have anything in particular planned? What is the latest list of
the participants and timeline of activities?

In Service,
Edric de Aldebury and Constance of the Shadowlands

"Terri C. Busa" <busa at texed.net> said:

> --
> --
> Greetings all--
>
> Just a reminder of the upcoming demo at Montgomery Middle School in
Montgomery, TX.  MMS is located about 15 miles west of Conroe just off 105
West  (NORTH of the Houston/Woodlands construction/traffic).  I have a map
that I will send out very soon.

> This demo in on Friday, May 24th from 8:30-till about 2:30 and lunch will
be provided.

> We are still looking for fighters of all types (chivalric, rapier, archery)-
-inside an air-conditioned gym.  In addition we are still looking for
additional people to perform bardic pieces (this is also an inside portion).

> Here are some new ideas for how you can help us--Equestrian riders--we have
a football sized area that can be used and Dancers I have already have one
that is willing is there anyone else????

> As you can see there are endless ways that you can come help us with this
demo.

> MMS is a 5th/6th grade campus and the students really enjoy everything that
you come and show them--many of those (students) who attended this year are
asking who is coming this year.