[Ravensfort] Sbandieratori (flag throwing)

Ragan The Horned God theragan at hotmail.com
Tue May 7 10:54:22 PDT 2002

[ Converted text/html to text/plain ]

challenge the baronial houses and those with devices to produce a flags /
banners of their own to use and display (well who want's too already? what
will be on it ?)

i've been dragging about on producing my banners myself ...but their comming

my big problem is what i wanted for my device was denied me.... so i quit
caring.

maybe i should go on anyways eh?

and go for cool rather than "approved"       i'll bet there are more than me
that WOULD

make one if they could use what they WANTED to ...

(is there anyone out there?)

So Mote it be,
safe journeys
VOX RAGANUS
THE HORNED GOD
KING OF THE FIREMONKEYS
>From: "Olivia G. Rodrigues"
>To: ravensfort at ansteorra.org
>Subject: Re: [Ravensfort] Sbandieratori (flag throwing)
>Date: Tue, 07 May 2002 12:41:17 -0500
>
>My Goode Lady Clarissima,
>
>That looks like a lot of fun! I live here in BG but RF is home to me. I
hereby volunteer to help make flags and, perhaps, matching tabards for 'the
team' if 'we' get one going.