[Ravensfort] Sbandieratori (flag throwing)

Olivia G. Rodrigues ladyoliviar at lycos.com
Tue May 7 14:38:23 PDT 2002

Ragan,

Mine wasn't 'approved' either...but who gives a 'flying flag'?? *LOL*
I think flags with the Baronial device would be good for a 'team' effort but that, yes, everyone should make whatever they want just to have the 'color show'.

Then again, what are the rules and regs of this 'sport'?

Olivia
---
Carpe Diem Ex Illo Vitae Opprime!