[Ravensfort] Ron Simmons is going on vacation

Watson Jeffrey J edric at edricsrose.com
Wed May 8 14:05:53 PDT 2002

You may be asking yourself why do I care if this guy is going on vacation, and you very well may not.However what this means to us is that he is
having a sale on his already low priced armor components and is giving even more of a discount to group orders. I am making an order myself so I
thought there might be someone who wanted to get some stuff and that would make both our orders cheaper. Here are the regular prices, the prices
WILL be cheaper than this.

Edric
Shadowlands Knight Marshal

Note: This is not who the order will be through, he is a reseller for Ron. For this order we will be going directly through Ron. Some of the prices
especially for the higher priced items, will be alot cheaper. This is who I got the pieces for my breast and backplate set.

http://www.valhallaleather.com