[Ravensfort] I HAVE A RIGHT TO DEFEND MYSELF

Ragan The Horned God theragan at hotmail.com
Fri May 10 11:30:00 PDT 2002

[ Converted text/html to text/plain ]

fully expecting not to see it again?

i challenge ANYONE IN THIS BARONY KINGDOM OR THE INTIRE SCA TO CALL ME A THIEF
AGAIN IN PERSON>>> OR TO SITE AN INSTANCE OF THEFT ON MY PART EVER!

hunerick is a lier.      this is not an insult.    he spoke an untruth herein
about me...

he LIED.

>It has come to my attention a few emails were sent to the list concerning
mine and my Clan's apparent treatment of newcomer's concerning garb. This has
been addressed by members of my Clan to the person in question personally. Yes
my parents were at the event, and not in garb. They brought my brother and
cousin, both in my parent's garb, so they would "fit in"They came to MY camp,
near MY tent, and then left. Yes,I did ask my parents to put on garb. I also
told them that if they come to Defender of the Fort, they needed to be in
garb.

how did I ACT when i was introduced to them??? was i rude?   NO.

HUNERICK WAS TO MY GUESTS

>I did indeed ask Ragan to put his "boys" in garb. he stated he did not bring
any.

no i DIDN'T say that i SAID" THEY ARE ONLY HERE FOR AN HOUR OR SO"

and ONE OF THEM WAS IN GARB    THE ISSUE IS NOT WHEATHER THEY WERE IN GARB OR
NEEDED TO BE     THE ISSUE WAS/IS I BEHAVED BETTER THAN HUNERICK DID!

 >What he failed to mention in his post was that both Leo and I offered to put
them in our >garb,

no one wanted ot put on your clothes after you had been rude to them "BOY"

 >fully expecting to not see it again.

and now you insinuate that we are thieves?

 That offer was refused. Then we hear the ramblings of someone brave enough to
talk trash and insult people over the internet.

ANYTIME ! "BOY" BRING IT YOU LITTLE ........

If nothing else, you can always say I am man enough to say what I have to say
to your face,

i DIDN'T GO OFF ON YOU THERE!!!! is that what your saying i should have kicked
your ass right then???

not your back. Take that as you will. I do not mean to be insulting, or mean,
or fan the fires of controversy.

except to call me a theif and a coward....

 I am not on the list, and am having my clan brother Lord Balda send this for
me. If you wish to respond to me, please feel free to do so, at my personal
email, hunaric at hotmail.com

>As for Timo's statement about Ragan not being welcome and his response, I am
hereby giving him notice.

i'll walk where i will when i will and that's that...    touch me and i'll
send you to a hospital

"not a threat"    a warning.
>Our camp is, per our campsite agreement with Sir Kief and the barony of
Raven's Fort, our campsite, and is considered private property, as is every
campsite with one of these agreements on file. Anyone not welcome will be
asked to leave, most politely, some, such as Ragan, not so politely. If they
chose not to leave, we will ask the B&B and Autocrat and Seneschal to assist
us in this matter. This is to prevent any misunderstandings or potential harm
to said trespasser. For that is what they shall be considered. this is by no
means a threat, simply put, for those that wish to be unpleasant shall be
removed, if they do not leave on their own after being asked to.

>As most know, all are welcome at our camp. But if your being in our camp is a
constant irritant, problem or nuisance, you will be asked to leave.

when will you stop harrassing MY camp to come and play at your fire so people
will come there hunerick....?

We always have food, garb, and beverage for all (alcohol for 21 and up only).

>As for Ragan's veiled threats about his friends getting in armor and showing
me "boy" Please remember that all are always welcome on the field, but
fighting does not make you a man. Being a man makes you a man.

those aren't veiled "BOY"

no a Y chromosome makes you male... one day you MIGHT grow up to learn what
makes a man... but i doubt it.

>Thank you and apologies for the bandwidth,
>

>Lord Hunaric of Clan Cadha Fitheach
>
>Former Warchieftan of Clan Cadha
>

>Member of the Order of the Talon

warchieftan?  TALON? YOUR A FREAKING  *PELL*  HUNERICK! I'VE NEVER SEEN YOU
DEFEAT ANYONE EVER!!!!!!!!!!!