[Ravensfort] shopping expedition

Terri C. Busa busa at texed.net
Thu May 16 14:44:17 PDT 2002

Count me in for this one--just let me know a time and place to meet.  If its
too early just wait for the caffeine to kick in and the grumpiness will go
away (I promise).

Besides school will have been out for a couple of weeks and I'm not
scheduled to go to Dallas for a Math Conference until July--so I still have
time to sleep and catch up on other things.

Isobail