[Ravensfort] shopping expedition

Lochlann . giervald at hotmail.com
Sun May 19 12:11:31 PDT 2002

[ Converted text/html to text/plain ]

    I'd love to go.  However, I think that I will simply go just to buy stuff,
I have found out over the years that most "learning experiences" tend to be
expensive and/or painful.

   I will hopefully be on third shift by then (yes, I said hopefully, I like
nights) so will be able to start out early, but if I intend to contunue after
noon or so I will need liberal applications of coffee (mmmmmm coooffeeeee).

     Lochlann