[Ravensfort] Its Budget Time (for 2003)

Isobail inghean Gilla Chriosd isobail at ev1.net
Sun Nov 3 07:46:22 PST 2002

Greetings Ravensfort--

Just some friendly reminders from your Reeve--

It's Budget Time...

Anyone in charge of a baronial sponsored activity (yes this includes ALL officers) is encouraged to submit a budget for 2003 (January-December) to the Financial Committee.

These requests MUST be in writing (email counts)  and include the following information--Amount (s) Requested and Reason (s) for request.  Please be as specific as possible.  All submitted budgets will be reviewed at the December Financial Committee meeting.  You will be notified soon after that meeting as to your approval status.

Now you may be asking why do I want to submit a budget???
It will make life easier and you can get reimbursements much quicker.  If you have submitted a budget (and it is approved) you will not have to wait until the next time the Financial Committee meets to be approved for every little thing (saves time for everyone).

On another note...
Anyone submitting bids for our February event needs to submit a budget as soon as  possible.  The budget for the winning bid will also be reviewed at the December Financial Committee meeting.

If you have any questions please contact me.

In Service I remain....

Isobail inghean Gilla Chriosd

---
[ Notebook.jpg of type application/octet-stream deleted ]