[Ravensfort] Trying to reach the senaschal

talis talis at mail.ev1.net
Wed Nov 6 17:22:39 PST 2002

I tried to send this to your senaschal to the email address listed in the blackstar, but it came back as undeliverable. So sorry for the bandwith but I really need this to get to her. Thanks.

Ldy Cecelie

Original message follows.

Hi. I need five minutes out of your populace schedule to talk about the silent auction being held at Stargate's Yule Revel to earn money for the Gulf Wars gate. If there are any questions or problems with this please email me. Otherwise I will be there on Thursday.

Thank you,

Ldy Cecelie ( aka Chari)