[Ravensfort] Event Hunters Moon

Lady Simone simone at elfsea.net
Tue Nov 5 13:54:14 PST 2002

Thanks I just added the site to The Emerald Keep page the other day because
bravenet was unreliable.

Thank you for posting it here.

On another note If anyone wants to reserve camping space for hunters moon
before the event just talk about it on the list so I know to set aside space
for you all

Lady (Simone) Muirenn ingen Senáin uí Dúnlaing

Autocrat Hunters Moon

For anyone that had an interest in the website, that link wasn't
working...try this one;

http://emerald-keep.ansteorra.org/huntersmoon/

Olivia
---