[Ravensfort] Yule Revel

RJ Allen chrystalamacruari at yahoo.com
Fri Nov 22 08:18:01 PST 2002

I am bringing a platter of dried fruit & nuts. (Should fit the group well enough ;o) Just joking!!! Should be a fun evening.   Regards, ~Chrystal~

 Clarissima <ldyclarissima at yahoo.com> wrote:Greetings,

We will be holding our annual Yule Revel on December 5
at our Populace meeting. We will be doing the
Mongolian Gift Exchange ($10 or less) and eating. I
am starting a food list, so please speak up with what
you will be bringing, so we won't have 12 gallons of
potato salad! We will also be inviting the
firefighters to eat.

Grazie,
Clarissima

=====
Grazie,
Clarissima

~No matter where you go, life is as life does & poof, there you are~