[Ravensfort] Moving Day--update

isobail isobail at ev1.net
Tue Oct 1 05:58:22 PDT 2002

Greetings--

Just to let everyone know Balda and I are still schedualed to move on
Saturday--that is unless the hurricane messes things up (again).  As
soon as I can get to my computer at home I will send out directions to
those who have graciously volunteered to help with this project.

On another note--please do NOT give me anything Reeve related at
Populace this Thursday (I am still hoping to be able to be there).--
currently the reeve files are packed and burried in a pile of boxes.

Until then-

Isobail
isobail at ev1.net

Sent via the EV1 webmail system at mail.ev1.net