[Ravensfort] October Quoth

Marivs byzy at charter.net
Tue Oct 8 22:46:44 PDT 2002

Niklas and Kezia,

Regarding your comments about this year's Defender of the Fort event in the
October Quoth,... I will agree that all the good people that worked hard
should be thanked as we are grateful for their efforts and all the Champions
and other winners should be congratulated and thanked for their efforts and
yes, Segrid Sweinbroathar threw a wonderful party in his camp, again, thanks
!!!  However, I would not go so far as to say that ³everything went very
well².   The record low turn out for site work days, the lack of volunteers
for Troll booth and the at least two major intimidation situations that took
place scream that there are things that did not go ³very well².   I do not
believe that ignoring a problem when it happens or dismissing it all
together in a newsletter is an effective way to bring the unbiased harmony
that you have preached and promised.

In service to the Barony,
Marivs

P.S.   Is this the second or third month in a row that the populace has not
received  a Seneschal¹s report in the newsletter ??