[Ravensfort] Moving--Finally!!!!

isobail isobail at ev1.net
Wed Oct 16 06:23:07 PDT 2002

Well if all goes well today Balda and I will FINALLY be closing on our
house tomorrow morning :-).  We will be trying to do the major moving
Friday evening and most of Saturday (please let Mother Nature
cooperate).

We would greatly apprcieate any help we can get-- I think we are
pretty set with trailers, but strong backs are still needed.

Email me privately and I'll send directions.

Isobail

P.S.  For the next few days the best way to reach either of us is through
our cell phones if you need the numbers contact me.

Sent via the EV1 webmail system at mail.ev1.net