[Ravensfort] Dance Guild Tonight

jacinth jacinth at mail.ev1.net
Tue Oct 22 08:57:43 PDT 2002

I apologize for those that get this notice more than once.  I have posted
to Houston Announce as well, but it has been waiting in the queue for
2 hours, and I didn't want to wait much later for at least the local notice
to go out...

You are all cordially invited to join the fun at Dance Guild.  All skill-levels
welcome, garb optional.  Usually we have some sort of snacks and soda,
feel free to bring some to share.  The Guild is held at the Rayford Road
Community Center, located at 2325 Rayford Rd, in Spring (technically, but
it is accross the highway from the Woodlands).  We start about 7pm and
wrap up around 9pm.  It's great exercise and good fun.  HL Signy is such
a great teacher!! See you there!!

-Jacinth-