[Ravensfort] Moving Day--update

House Lizardkeep lizardkeep at sbcglobal.net
Tue Oct 1 14:59:50 PDT 2002

Sorry, we have to be in Houston this weekend so we won't be able to be there.  BUT we do have a trailer which you can borrow if that would help!  If you wish you can pick it up at Populace.  Let us know!
  isobail wrote:Greetings--

Just to let everyone know Balda and I are still schedualed to move on
Saturday--that is unless the hurricane messes things up (again). As
soon as I can get to my computer at home I will send out directions to
those who have graciously volunteered to help with this project.

On another note--please do NOT give me anything Reeve related at
Populace this Thursday (I am still hoping to be able to be there).--
currently the reeve files are packed and burried in a pile of boxes.

Until then-

Isobail
isobail at ev1.net

Sent via the EV1 webmail system at mail.ev1.net