[Ravensfort] Late Answer to Mistress Jalali and Baroness Gwen...

L T ldeerslayer at yahoo.com
Tue Oct 1 20:32:03 PDT 2002

The reason I was posting Ansteorra-Announce postings to this list is that there is not a large correlation between the people on Ansteorra-Announce and Ravensfort, so if something came across Ansteorra-Announce that I felt the denizens of the Ravensfort list needed to know (as I do with the Ansteorran list and various other lists) I would cross post it here....

Lorraine