[Ravensfort] Raven's Fort Dance practice--Tuesday, Oct. 8th

Debbie Spangler paperdol at wt.net
Fri Oct 4 14:16:05 PDT 2002

Greetings everyone!

It's that time again--time to get those feet to tappin'! Dance practice will
be held Tuesday evening, Oct. 8th, 7-9 pm at the Rayford Road Community
Center. Directions: I-45 North/exit Rayford Road/go out about 2 miles. The
Center is on the left--a gray and green building with sign in front.

We've been having a good time learning Cassandra, Charlotte and Pinagay
Bransles, Dit de Bourgignon, Half Hannikin, Rufty Tufty, Petit Vriens and
other dances. Don't miss out on the fun! There's usually "goodies" too! :)

See you there!

Signy Gandalvsdottir