[Ravensfort] Fwd: From the Steward - Defender XX Thank You and up-date...

Marivs byzy at charter.net
Fri Oct 11 16:49:16 PDT 2002

>> --- Kief av Kiersted <sirkief at yahoo.com> wrote:
>>> I also must admonish those of us that are less than careful with naked
>>> blades...one never knows when someone might take offense at some minor
>>> incident. Please be more careful and selective in your blade's direction in
>>> the
>>> future....

...minor incident ???  It was not so much when she waved Kief's knife in my
face early in the evening that terrorized me, nor later when for no reason
she told me that Kief's blade is nine inches long as I walked past.  Rather
it was later still when the point of Kief's blade was poked into my flesh
and she said, "If I do it it won't be with this many people around and it
will be in the real world" that really scared me.

Some may think "It's just like the old days..." , but I see VERY little that
reflects the unity of those happier days.

In service to the Barony,
Marivs