[Ravensfort] Re: We're Moving--for real this time

RJ Allen chrystalamacruari at yahoo.com
Sun Oct 20 11:49:32 PDT 2002

Isobail & Balda ~Glad to read that you finally were able to move in!!! Congratulations (I'll be sure to bring my "torches" for the house warming  ;o)
Sorry I was not available as I originally offered to be, but Arizona says "Hi!" It actually rained here on Thursday, made for a very beautiful sunset too! Grand Canyon was... big, very big. (Won't fit in my back yard, darn!) more later...
Regards  ~Chrystal~