[Ravensfort] Bardic Report

Mary R rufus67 at hotmail.com
Mon Oct 28 10:51:14 PST 2002

[ Converted text/html to text/plain ]

First off, I would like to apologize for the delay in posting this..

Now, thank you..thank you..thank you to everyone who attended this Bardic
meeting.  We had a "trickle" effect as people came and went off and on all
evening.  We reviewed a few books and tested several songs.  HE Kezia attended
and brought some very nice Bardic books for us to peruse.  Surprise guests
included Lord Jean-Michel and Lady Elaine who turned over two previously
donated recorders to be used towards this endeavor.  Allison made her
two-color rice (Japanese dish) for all to enjoy.  Lord Malcolm stopped in and
tortured my dog (but that will be told at a later date and in way more
detail).

I will post (some time in the next week or so) when our next meeting is to be
held.
Until then try and stay warm and DRY!

~Mary of Axefoot

Protect your PC - Click here[1] for McAfee.com VirusScan Online