[Ravensfort] Stargate Baronial gate help still needed

tegan at pop-server.houston.rr.com tegan at pop-server.houston.rr.com
Tue Sep 3 10:22:46 PDT 2002

Greetings to you all,

I had previously posted a request for folks to help work the gate for
Stargate Baronial.  And while I did get some response to that request I
still have the following times that need to be filled:

Friday, Sept. 13th:

9pm – 11pm
10pm – 12am

Saturday, Sept. 14th:

10am – 12pm
11am – 1pm
12pm – 2pm
1pm – 3pm

I would like to have 2 people sitting each shift.  If you are interested in
working at the gate at any of these times, please e-mail me privately at
tegan at houston.rr.com or you can call me at (281) 651-0781 (please no calls
after 10pm).  I will need the following information from you:  SCA name,
mundane name, phone number and e-mail address, along with the shift(s) that
you will be able to work.  If you have never worked gate for an event
before, fret not!  A class on “What to do when you’re working gate” will be
given prior to the event.  Thank you all in advance for your help.

In Service to the Dream, and all those who share It,
Lady Tegan Gwyllt
Gate Coordinator, Stargate Baronial