[Ravensfort] Raven's Fort Defender Report

L T ldeerslayer at yahoo.com
Fri Sep 20 17:47:04 PDT 2002

It was an incredibly beautiful day to do site setup. Just warm enough and just cool enough and with the rain we've had we'll be able to have campfires!!!

Already as I left site for a run into town...there were over 100 people on site a few....they were just setting up the big tents as I left...

It's going to be an incredibly beautiful weekend...

If you aren't going to be able to come...you're going miss a good one!

Lorraine DeerSlayer